Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day Tannie!

Let me preface this blog by saying that although you might enjoy this blog, it is a blog specifically intended for my Hot, Beautiful, Cool, Funny, Cuddly, Hugalicious, Kissarific, Intelligent, Stylish, Hardworking, Spiritually Enlightened, Senorita of the Sexy Pants, Wife, Tannie. To all the world, I LOVE TANNIE!


Tannie,

I know it isn't the same as a regular Mother's Day, but your real Mother's Day will come next week. So instead of the normal stuff, here are all the ideas I had for helping you enjoy Mother's Day this week.. (Obviously, I chose the last one, but read and enjoy)

Ideas:

1. Have flowers delivered. This is your standard, everyday, "garden" variety Mother's Day gift. Yes, it does make Mothers feel special, but you are not your standard, everyday, "garden" variety mother. Since they don't make spectacularificly, gorgetastic flowers, I decided to stay away from the flowers.

2. Have a pizza delivered with the phrase "Happy Mother's Day Tannie" made out of Pepperoni. This idea was also shot down after a few minutes of thought. It is hard to think like a female. If you had received this, you would have been a little perplexed and thought it was funny, but there would have been no special love feeling that is supposed to occur upon receipt of a Mother's Day gift. For a guy, nothing could say I love you more than a pizza. Again, this was shot down because you are a sexy girl, not a guy.

3. Drive to Texas today to see you and wish you a Happy Mother's Day. Since there is no way I could get to Texas before Mother's Day was over, this idea was left as just that, an idea.

4. Buy you a house. I thought long and hard about this, but I don't think it is within our budget to have two houses, so you will just have to enjoy the one we just bought.

5. Give you a massage. This is a great idea. The only problem is about 1200 miles. Since my arms aren't that long and since I would prefer that I be the only one to give you a massage, you will have to accept the alternative. What is that you ask? A brain massage. If your brain doesn't feel a little mushy after reading this, then all I can say is that I tried. (The brain massage you are experiencing is not my Mother's Day gift to you, it is only a pleasant side effect.)

6. Send you an email. Although that would be fairly simple and I could tell you how much I love you, it just seemed lame.

7. Make a blog specifically for you, so that the entire world can know how much I love you. They can all see that I am the luckiest guy in the world to have found a wife that cares so much for me and our children. I am proud of you and hope you know I miss you a ton and love you even more. (Yes, even when personality 1000 is in charge of my brain). By the way, you should be happy to know that for the first time in the history of my brain, all personalities are getting a long and have unanimously voted to let you know they created this blog together and that they all love you.

I love you Senorita Sexy-Pants

Mr. Whistlebritches (a.k.a Your husband, a.k.a Dan)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home